Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Chapter in My Journey

The past month has been one of exciting opportunities and new beginnings for me.  I had the opportunity to spend an amazing Thanksgiving holiday with my MUD3 family and a beautiful Christmas holiday with my Monama host family.  I was able to visit another YAGM’s site in Limpopo and experience the culture in the northern parts of South Africa.  I am truly blessed for the experiences I have endured recently.

That being said, I am also undergoing a transition full of new beginnings and opportunities.  In the last month, I have moved in with my ELCSA host, Rev. Monama.  In order to receive a more well-rounded experience and learn from the Bloemfontein community in new ways, we decided to transition to new opportunities in the coming year.  I am looking forward to meeting many new people and finding new challenging and rewarding work.  I thank God for my time at Lebone Village and will always cherish my experiences, memories and relationships I made there. 

Due to my new accommodation, my mailing address has changed as well.  My new mailing address is as follows:

Andrew Steele
29 Springbok Street
Fauna, Bloemfontein
9301, South Africa

I thank you for accompanying me on my journey during this transition period.  I look forward to the exciting new opportunities ahead, and can’t wait to share them with you in the future.

Have a wonderful New Year and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment